Monday, November 10, 2008

The Journal of Bethel ANC

On the 26 Oct 2008 we had gg in Aty Helen's new apartment, and everyone had so many good testimony to share and i told aty Helen it would be cool if each of us can journal for ourselves what is meaningful to us in every gg.

Two weeks passed.

And on the 9 Nov 2008 we had gg in Unc Hoi Meng's house. And Aty Helen asked me, " So have you started recording down our gg sharing every week?" And I'm like..."Uh why is Aty Helen asking me? I thought its an individual thing..." -.-

And it dawned on me (Hallelujah Chorus) that she meant write a journal for our GG to record down our journey, especially now that we are heading towards house church structure.
And so here is the beginning of our journal to testify of God's working and goodness in Bethel ANC....

YL

No comments: